Monday, January 28, 2008

a full stop to this relationship.
i dun mind knowing the truth..
tust you but you lied, again & again.
forgiveness was given while u took it for granted.
now i understand ; promises are meant to be broken.
forever, simple word. its harder than anything else.
i should face the truth, the world.
i have to clear my mind, i just cant stop thinking about our past.
i hate it when i still missyou alot.
i hate it when i realised theres actually lil regrets deep deep down my heart.
i hate it when tears are still flowing while tons of tissues were used.
the things that i took for granted had now become my memories.
& yet i still got to put on a FAKE SMILE,
act like nothing happened. carry on alone.
though i know without u by my side will be pretty hard.
but i will takecare of myself.

i will overyou.



well, yes we are over.
6months huh. the longest relationship i ever had.
hmms, im trying to forget. (:
anw, i fixd my com.
so i will keep my blog alive.
visit often ya?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)