Sunday, December 30, 2007

my BIRTHDAYPARTY . (;

early in the morning went wetmarket with peifen & jocelyn to buy things that i did not buy.
then they came my hse, followed by ; mc, jiaMIN zenna, shumin, kahweng, fanglin, elaine & weixiong then cherylTAn. (;
went down to the pit, oh my. i go & come alot of times, to buy things. so damm tired.. thanks mc, for ur accompanied. * smile *
start the fire.. RAIN
at the voideck, although we were rather angry abt the weather, but we still sang. (;
rainrain goaway,
come again another day. (; LOL
after that my mother's friend came.
i was throwed cakes at. cry.

after that shumin & elaine came my hse ton,
went down abt 3am to buy things to cook.
LOl.
alot more t say,
but im tired.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)