Saturday, November 10, 2007

HELLO :))

i just finish myy idol thng. xD
its went vry well. we were so HIGH on tht day.
LOL
hmms. its either MC or we win.
MC sang so so so nice. x)

life is still the same.
everyday slacking around. holiday is almost dere.
i'll be vvvvvery bored. x((

ytd we dint go sch?
& we jus slack arounf frm 7am-7 pm.
shiok right? :DD
oh & i pierced?
the FIFTH on on myy LEFT ear.
it was painful. this one hurt me most. Dx
i'll stop piercing for now?
cus i ald have 8.
dntwant too much. x)

nth much to say .
but before i end.
jus wanted to say something to tht someone.
STOP showing me ur attitude.
i had it enough.
stop acting big.
stop ACBC-ing.
& stop acting like u AREEEE so close to me.
LIKE ,me so much .
i KNOW. u're simply jus ACTING.
dint u notice i dnt like u at all?
yea like wht u said before.
im nt someone u can RELY on.
scram off then. no big deal.




buhbyyes. x))
tctc.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)