Sunday, October 21, 2007

hmms, thing going nt quite well for me. :(
nvr expect this will happen to me.
once i thot we 'll be fine, & happy for the rest of e days
once i thot i can rely on himm FOREVER.
im wrong.

& i know thts nt his fault, either do hers.
i dnt blame anybody. :]
but... this was the first time i was hurt so badly.
im dying down... i cnt stop thnking..
hmms. dntnoe wht to do.. everybody told me to give up.
but if they were me, they'll know how it feels.
& i really cnt just forget everything lidat.
hmms, but i dint regret .
at least he let me knew wht pain really means.
dnt feel like saying anythng much.
im just to letting ur know wht is happening.
buhbyyes. x)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)