Wednesday, August 19, 2009


















That was saturday's picture, didn't upload dued my tagboard's problem, No life people.

Anyway, Baby has decided to be back on Saturday.... How great....
didn't attend school today, It have been so long since I absent from that school.
So yeah, having a boyfriend in school is really not a bad thing for me you see.


I complain nothing, hope you enjoying.
Swallowing everything, feel like nothing '
Lies? Perhap I should just remain silent.
So that nothing could be broken '



Tags replied :
Nat : thanks ^^
Passerby Two : Thanks for helping, ^^
Passerby : thanks for the compliment.
Cheap : fuck you, I think I already know who you are.
Abby :haha nevermind la, we sure will go out one. ^^ Top up alr text me. ^^
PasserbyTwo! : haha, No la I don't know alot people. (:
Maen : luv you (:
Guest : geylang one's are bigger.
Nat : thanks (:
Cynthai : see you soon! ^^ '
Mc hong : ^^ (L)
Pby : I got it at Bugis ^^ '
Keshwin : haha yea. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)